Tuesday, November 30, 2010

vegetables

     There are a few vegetables out of the numerous veggies that I truly dislike. They are the famous onion and celery. All I can think of when I see, think, smell, or touch these veggies are “Eww and Yuck!”  The taste of onions just makes me want to puke. Everyone questions me why I do not like onions and celery and it is because of its strong taste. This is the reason why I also strongly dislike celery. Celery and onion both have that strong impact in your taste buds that make me lose my appetite. For the fact that celery has a even more stronger taste in that strand of it. Both onion and celery make your breathe stink which is another reason why I dislike onion strongly. Many people say that onions are good for your immune system because it helps prevent cancer from developing by helping your blood cells fight off cancer. All vegetables benefit you some way, shape or form with your body. The food pyramid places veggies right above wheat because it is one of the main and most important food groups along with fruits that your body needs to consume in order to have and maintain a healthy immune system. Although I hate celery and onion strongly, there are many more vegetables I rather choose from that have the same or just about the same amount of vitamins and nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment