Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Appreciating my loving parents

There are countless reasons for appreciating my parents. Every day I argue with my parents about the tiniest, dumbest thing ever. Sometimes it gets to me to the point where I feel like I dislike my parents, and even wish that I did not have them. But then afterwards, once I get over the drama, I am very thankful for their presence because I begin to think life without them and how it would be impossible for me to survive without them. Thanks to my parents I exist and still am living today. My life may not be perfect, nor I have everything I want but many people would kill to have the life I have and I am grateful for that because my parents work hard every day to put food on the table for a family of five. Every day I think about how good I have it because a few of the people that I have encountered in my life have unfortunately lost one or both of their parents due to a tragedy, or their parents may be divorced, or their parents may have abandoned them which are all sad cases to listen to. If my parents were bad parents they would of aborted me, abandoned me, or put me in a death situation, but they have not because they are already good parents by taking me into their hands and taking care of me all these years since the day I was born. Just by raising me, and being by my side all the sixteen years of my life having their love and support is enough to prove that they are good parents and they do what they do because they care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment