Tuesday, November 30, 2010
my community
There are many ways you can make your community better. I know I can make my community a better place to live by doing numerous things. I can organize an organization to help clean the community including nearby beaches. I can help make my community a better place by going to the parks in my neighborhood and cleaning them up and painting them. I can go to my local church and help do community service there. I can go to non profitable organizations to commit to them based on their mission statements and goals. I can plant more trees wherever it is possible to plant trees and plants. I would help my past schools by tutoring the children that need help because I know I struggled a lot with the little knowledge my parents had. Tutoring the children at my old schools would really benefit the community because there are many students that do not understand the material at the first time, and I am sure there are many more kids just like that. I can make my community a better place to live by making an organization to keep children and teens busy and out of trouble than out on the streets, that way they will be in a safe place rather than the crazy streets where anything is possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment