A typical day of my life is so long, yet interesting at times. My day starts off by waking up, getting my clothes ready so that I can shower. I shower and do my business and then after get changed. Then I do my hair, and depending on how much time, is the hairstyle I do. Usually I let it down if not I straighten it. So after I do my hair I do my makeup, and depending on how much time I have I do my makeup. Afterwards I go drink a cup of milk grab my lunch for SCROC and then I run off to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Next I go open the gate of my house and get on the car to go to school. I arrive to school and go to either my first or second period depending on the day. Afterwards I proceed to my third or fourth period. Then the most exciting part of school comes, lunch! I love this part of the day because I get to spend it with my friends and have a good time. After I go onto my fifth or sixth period depending on the day. After going to school for about eight hours, guess what? My day is not over, I board the SCROC bus and go to SCROC for my Cosmetology class. My Cosmetology ends at 6:45pm so I get home around 7:30pm then eat, do homework for about three or more hours, then go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment