Saturday, October 23, 2010
ideal vaction
My idea as an "ideal vacation" requires me to be relaxed and comfortable on a beautiful paradise far away from home and all the problems with my family or my closest friends. My picture of an ideal vacation would be at Puerto Vallarta or Cancun, Mexico because my favorite place to go and relax and have fun is the beaches in Mexico. The beach has so much to offer and give back for an ideal vacation. My ideal vacation would consist of a week at either Beach at a luxurious hotel with all the customer services there could possibly be so that I could relax and enjoy staying there. My day would start off with going to breakfast, shopping for a while, then go to the beach for a tan and a swim in the water. After, I’d go to for a dip in the hotel’s pool, drink some margaritas with whoever I’m with. Next, I’d shower and go to lunch, walk around and explore the beach’s beauty. Then I’d go to a spa to get a deep massage, facial, manicure, pedicure to get the relaxing, flattering sensation everyone loves. Later on I’d go to dinner with whoever I’m with and go for a walk on the pier in the night because I know that during the night there’s always a few things and entertainment to attract the tourists and visitors. My week would consist of many other activities as well, such as trying all the foods around, meeting new people, and much more activities to get to know the place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment