while watching the color girls and out of or father's house while seeing these two beautiful and interesting movies. They have similarities and differences. The movie "Out of our Father's," was more in the old days and in the past the women talked about how they suffered harsh times in the past. They would talk through the movie by using their body language and acting the sense that had happen in there past life. And in the movie all of this took place in the living room of there houses. In the movie "Colored Girls," it wasn't modern times. It took place in the seventies.It isn't like the day as in today were all the girl ware showing the body and skin. A least back in the old days there all covered up. Setting for this movie took place in room to the backyard.
Overall the movie was nice and beautiful and I love that back in the old days they care about everything they did and now and days all ladies and men do is cheat on each other and go around. But they don't know how to appreciate all the good stuff they have now that they didn't have back in the past I wish people could appreciate the food and the roof that covers them ever day. That's why I thank god for giving me a good life and good family I love them to death and I wish one day that the people that don't have anything in life could have good life like most of the people in the world.
"While" should be capitalized. The title of the movie is not color girls it's "For Colored Girls." "Through" should be "throughout". Girl should be plural not singular. "Ware" should be "wear". Your off topic at the end. It has nothing to do with the two films.
ReplyDelete